Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day~

| |

Its Mother's Day!




Yesterday went out with Vinxi and her bro to Jusco.. it was a last minute decision though.
She wanted to buy her mom a present. Actually i got my mum a present already but it doesnt seem suitable :o
So im saving that 'bread' for Father's Day instead. Hahas..

Anyway, after long hours of looking around Vin Xi finnaly got her mum a bag and i bought a necklace. Dont know if mom likes it or not.









Yesterday night after finish making the box for the necklace i wanted to take the pic.. but my mum kept coming in! Ergh...
I asked Joan for help since her origami skills not bad :p
Made a box out of a magazine cover lol. When money crisis.. DIY things is the best XD





The present ^^









Another week passed, time flies so fast. Holiday gonna end soon oh no :x
But i cant wait to go Penang this friday!! :D My aunty got a free 3 days 2 nights
in a damn royal hotel.. got it in lucky draw.



Here i come chendol, asam laksa, ais kacang! :p

0 comments:

top

Profile of Mine

My photo
Hi! Im just a normal 17 yr old girl who loves to online,write stories,draw anime's and stuffs.Feel free to add me in msn, sparklingxsnow@hotmail.com.

Let's Talk!

I'm counting...